Lowering Your BMI
So you have used Lowfatdietplan.org BMI calculator and you have one of the most accurate results possible, now you have to make the efforts and changes necessary to get your BMI to the ideal range. Well it is going to take a little while as your BMI did not get to this unhealthy range overnight. Taking this into consideration you must incorporate regular exercise, healthy food choices, and avoid the foods and substances that contribute to these health impairments. Here are some steps for lowering your BMI:
Tips For Lowering BMI:
- Avoid Alcohol: Alcohol although a liquid beverage is often one of the culprits for weight gain and weight loss resistance. Alcohol is burned by the body first and foremost. So any calories you consume that are derived from alcohol will be burned off before that of fat. Avoiding alcohol can help you lose your weight and lower your BMI. One glass of wine or an alcoholic beverage does not hurt every now and then, just make sure to do it in moderation for overall long-term results.
- Exercise: You may not want to exercise or have the time to exercise, however no one has said that you have to get a full time membership to the gym to experience some positive results. Try simply walking more, dancing more, and enjoying activities that enables your body to move.
- Eating More Fruits and Vegetables: Eating healthy fruits and vegetables can lower your BMI in the most natural way. These types of foods are low in fat, can burn fat, and have powerful nutrients that combat weight gain and fat retention.
- Going on a Low Fat Diet Plan: Time and time again studies have demonstrated that eating a low fat diet and following a low fat diet plan can decrease body weight and lower cholesterol levels, blood pressure, BMI, and risks of certain types of diseases. Try using this type of diet to get your health weight range where you want it, and with dedication and motivation, you will see significant results that will last long term.
- Drink Tons Of Water: Water is of importance to everything in health and life. Drink water to curb hunger, to stay hydrated, and to cleanse and detoxify the body. This could help you flush the fat that is stored in your body and lower your BMI.
These tips should help out when wanting to make those grave changes to enhance your quality of life, lose weight, be healthy, and lower your body mass index. Take it slow and put forth a solid effort and you will see that your weight melts off and your BMI will decrease steadily!
Click Here: To Use Our Free BMI Calculator!
As Usual, Feel Free To Email This Link To Your Friends & Family Or Share It On Your Blogs, Forums, Or Facebook Pages To Help Your Friends Live Healthier.
If You Enjoyed This Article Hit “Like” On The Facebook Button Up Top!