The newest diets that are swarming the diet revolution market is called the gluten free diet. People have found that gluten can mess with the body’s digestive system as well as these foods can cause weight gain, and hinder weight loss. These type diets consist of avoiding some types of foods that contain gluten, and embracing healthier choices that overall make people feel healthy and happy. Here are some tips on establishing a gluten free diet, and adapting to the limitations and supple choices of foods:
Foods You Can Have On A Gluten Free Diet:
- You Can Have Wine: Most diets tell you that alcohol is a bad thing, however on a positive note the gluten free diet enables you to indulge with a glass of wine. Experts have also claimed that a glass of wine in the evening can promote good heart health and longevity in life.
- You Can Have Rice & Potatoes: On a gluten free diet you can still have rice and potatoes as these are foods that do not contain the ingredient. So enjoy your baked potatoes and rice!
- You Can Have Fruits & Vegetables: On a gluten free diet you can have all the fruits and vegetables that you want to eat. In addition to this healthy choice fruits and vegetables are low in fat and can help you with your weight loss routine to lose more body weight and perhaps establish a vegetarian diet plan which will definitely benefit you in the long run
- You Can Have Corn Or Rice Cereal: There are many falsehoods out there that gluten free diets forbid cereal all together, however many cereals are specifically made from rice and corn, which do not contain gluten.
- You Can Have Meat: Meat contains no gluten, however for your waistline’s best interest, you may want to opt for lean meats such as skinless chicken breast, omega 3 rich fish such as salmon and tuna, and lean turkey substitutes.
Foods To Avoid On A Gluten Free Diet:
- Cakes & Cookies: Well it is a given that most cookies and cakes contain flour which is the main culprit that consists of gluten. So when you are participating in a gluten free diet you must absolutely avoid these types of food products, unless they are an alternative that specifies that it does not contain gluten.
- Pastas: Pastas contain gluten, almost all pastas. It is best to shop n the rice isle of your grocery store as most pastas unless otherwise noted are not gluten free.
- Bread, Pastries, Croissants, Bagels & Breads: In any scenario of your gluten free diet you must absolutely avoid any bread products as almost any bread contains gluten which will ruin your diet if you even splurge.
A gluten free diet may be the answer to your weight loss woes, and your frequent digestive issues. Become acquainted with the ins and outs of this type of diet and in the long end you will feel healthier, happier, and thinner.
Please Feel Free To Email This Link To Your Friends & Family Or Share It On Your Blogs, Forums, Or Facebook Pages To Help Your Friends Live Healthier.
If You Enjoyed This Article Hit “Like” On The Facebook Button Up Top!