Tequila Nutrition Facts:
Tequila is an alcoholic beverage which immediately indicates that it does not have many quality nutritional properties, however it does contain calories which account for an individuals daily caloric intake. The bad thing about alcoholic beverages is that when they are mixed with other beverages, they take on an entirely different status of nutrition. This is mainly contributed to the fact that the calories consumed add up, and many remain unaware that in a single serving margarita they just consumed ½ of their daily calories. Among most liquors and spirits, tequila actually consists of comparable amounts of calories to that of vodka, rum, and whiskey.
In a single serving of tequila which is measured by a shooter and by grams or ounces there is an average of 97 calories. This is dependent upon the brand and type, however. There are brands of tequilas that offer lower calorie types. Unless added with other liquids or items, tequila nutrition content stays the same and consists of no carbohydrates, sugars, fats, or other nutritional elements. Jose Cuervo and Patron tequilas come in various classifications, these classifications often vary the amount of calories that are contained in the one serving.
Many people often wonder if there are health benefits to drinking tequila. Although there is no evident tequila nutrition facts, there are a few health benefits when drinking tequila in moderation. Here are a few of the health benefits of consuming tequila in moderation:
* Tequila can make an individuals clothes fall off.
* Tequila can increase good cholesterol and decrease the bad cholesterol.
* Taking a shot of tequila can do the body good by reducing anxiety.
* It has actually been proven to be heart healthy.
* Has been known to burn fat reserves when used in moderation.
* Can decrease the odds of someone developing dementia.
* Tequila aids in the digestive process.
* Studies have shown that having a drink a night can increase your life-span.
* Can decrease the chances of gallstones and kidney stones developing in an individual.
* It optimizes cardiac functions.
* Can aid in sinus difficulties and be used in hot beverages to sweat out colds and flu.
* Can help you sleep better and more peacefully.
* Get you drunk and make you forget all your troubles meaning it is very good for stress.
* Increase happy endorphins in the brain and improve mood.
* Can be used to detoxify the system of impurities.
As with any alcoholic beverage indulging and consuming too much can have adverse effects. Drinking responsibly is the best way to access the positive health benefits of tequila. Too much alcohol can cause hangovers, sickness, addiction, add to weight gain, memory loss, lethargy, and cause death by liver damage or worse. Tequila can be known to make crazy come out of an individual too. In good fun, just remember to not get too carried away.
Most people can contest with the fact that out of all the spirits that they have ever consumed, tequila can possess the best and worst effects. When drinking it be sure to have a designated driver, drink plenty of water not to be dehydrated, and make sure you only drink what you can handle. One negative experience with tequila can prevent you from having the time of your life or the drink of your life. In addition, just be aware of the tequila nutritional facts in different cocktails and assorted brands to avoid unwanted calorie consumption. Also it helps to have a tequila buddy to keep track of how many drinks you have in a certain amount of time- this can save you a terrible hangover and even alcohol poisoning.
As Usual, Feel Free To Email This Link To Your Friends & Family Or Share It On Your Blogs, Forums, Or Facebook Pages To Help Your Friends Live Healthier.
If You Enjoyed This Article Hit “Like” On The Facebook Button Up Top!